Cleaning your carpet regularly is vitally important for a clean and healthy home environment.
Why choose Clean Green Carpet Cleaning?
- We will always vacuum your carpet first with our specialised industrial-grade vacuums.
- Our hot water extraction machines are highly effective in removing ground-in dirt and debris, allergens, dust mites and other microscopic pollutants.
- All carpet cleans include a free deodorising agent.
- If your house is furnished, our cleans also include moving furniture, for a more thorough cleaning experience (including under beds and couches).
- Our machines leave your carpet much drier than conventional or older-style carpet cleaning machines, which means a standard fast drying time of 3-5 hours, since the majority of the moisture is suctioned out of the carpet.
- Our service is quick, convenient and hassle-free. Your home is back to normal in a flash.
As a general rule, your carpets should be professionally cleaned every year. For extremely heavy traffic areas or if you have pets, cleaning may be required more often.
Vacuuming your carpet with our specialised vacuum is a vital foundational step of cleaning carpets, often missed by other cleaners. We will vacuum all carpets, whether the house is furnished or unfurnished, using our powerful machines to extract dust mites, grit, and pet hair right from the bottom of the carpet pile. It’s quite normal to remove a shopping bag full of fine deep down dirt, pet hair, lint and fluff. If this essential step is missed, a sludgy mud can form in the bottom of the carpets when water is added. It may look clean on the top, but down the bottom it’s a breeding ground for dust mites. Failure to remove this debris will damage the carpet pile and will prematurely age the carpet over time. Thorough vacuuming is just as pivotal as washing.
Here is what our vacuums got out of the dining room and lounge carpets at a recent job.
One thing that makes Clean Green Carpet Cleaning stand out from many other companies is that furniture moving is included in our cleans.* It’s especially important to clean under furniture like beds, where most dust and dust mites accumulate. And after the cleaning is completed, we will return the furniture to its rightful place on protective padding as needed. We do suggest you move smaller items off your floor such as rubbish bins, toys, magazine racks etc.
It’s one more reason Clean Green Carpet Cleaning sets the standard in high-quality carpet care.
*We will move furniture that can be safely moved. Extremely heavy items such as bookshelves or items deemed unsafe to move will remain in place.
- Vanessa, Totara Views
- Carole, Manly