See the changes we have made to our process in response
Our team has always practiced a very high level of hygiene and cleanliness (it is our business after all!), however as part of our response you will notice a few changes we have made, these include:
- Wearing masks at all times
- Wearing disposable gloves at all times
- Adding microbial sanitizer to all our jobs
- Disinfecting & cleaning all our equipment between jobs
- Disinfecting & cleaning our vehicle at the end of the day
- Contactless Payments
We are committed to ensuring yours and our safety in these times.
Important Facts about COVID19, Viruses & Bacteria
How long can it survive on surfaces? How often should you clean?
How long do viruses and bacteria survive on common surfaces?
Viruses and bacteria can survive on surfaces an incredibly long period of time. This is why it’s important to regularly clean carpets & surfaces. Here is a list of common viruses & bacteria, and some estimated times of survival on common surfaces.
- Cold Virus: up to 4 hours on most surfaces
- RSV (respiratory synctial virus): up to 9 hours on wood & metal
- Flu (influenza): Up to 10 hours on most surfaces
- Parainfluenza (respiratory): Up to 10 hours on most surfaces
- Covid19 (SARS-Cov-2/Human Coronavirus): Metal, Glass, Ceramics & Wood 4-5 days; Plastics & Stainless Steel 2-3 days; Cardboard up to 24 hours.
- Salmonella and campylobacter (foodborne illness): one to four hours on hard surfaces
- Norovirus (stomach/digestive illness): several days on hard surfaces
- Clostridium difficile (diarrhea): five months on hard surfaces
- MRSA (staph bacteria): days to weeks in hard surfaces
How often should you clean & disinfect?
Pathogens & particles are constantly bombarding the surfaces around us daily. So it’s important to clean surfaces as regularly as is possible. Particularly in the presence of kids, elderly or others who are generally at a higher health risk. Every situation and premise is unique, talk to us about the best frequency based on your individual situation.
Essential Services for Essential Businesses
How we can help keep your workplace & public areas safer!
Commercial Disinfecting & Fogging
Commercial disinfecting & fogging involves a process where hot spot (high touch) areas are first wiped down with disinfectant, and then the areas are fogged with a special machine dispersing disinfectant via a fog.
This is especially useful in large office areas, daycare centers, supermarkets, public facilities and much more!